Sought after opportunity for a Chinese speaking Store Manager in London!. My client is a well established supermarket chain who have been in the business for 50 years. They are a business that looks to develop your career for the long term. Excellent training is given and as my client is continuing to expand new opportunities are bound to arise.
They are now looking for a Store Manager to join the team to drive the store’s operational objectives. Successful candidates: Will have strong people skills as well as retail experience with excellent communication / leadership skills. You must be able to:
* Management of 30 to 40 staff;
* Manage the smooth running of the store;
* Carrying out financial control and budgeting;
* Ensuring stock is managed as in line with the daily sales’ needs;
* Carrying out Health & Safety risk assessment on a regular basis;
* Developing local customer knowledge and competitor awareness;
* Overseeing the training for new starters
* Supporting fellow colleagues in all aspects when required. Requirements:
* Mandarin or Cantonese speaking- fluency: conversational
* Previous experience in a fast paced retail environment;
* Able to carry out hands on tasks;
* Excellent organisational and time management skills; If this exciting role is for you, please apply via the link or contact Akshi Kular on for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.