About Senior Aerospace BWT
We design and manufacture lightweight low-pressure air distribution ducting systems for the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers. As the aerospace market continues to grow, we have successfully secured several exciting new programmes and our production team needs additional support to meet the demand.
Day Shift 06:50 to 14:50pm Monday to Thursday & 06:50 to 13:35 Friday
Afternoon/Evening Shift 15.15 to 23.30 Monday to Thursday and 14:00 to 19:45 Friday
The Role and Requirement
We are looking for Production Operators who are self-motivated and can demonstrate a high level of manual dexterity and accuracy. You will be used to working as part of a team to meet production schedules whilst maintaining high-quality standards. You will enjoy the challenge of continually improving processes and pride yourself on working in a safety-conscious environment.
Some relevant experience is desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided in our dedicated training school.
– Competitive salary & benefits
– Excellent pension and life assurance scheme
– Profit Share Scheme
– Career and development opportunities
– 31 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
– Buy & Sell holiday scheme
– Birthday & Christmas vouchers
– Health & wellbeing services
– On-site physio
– Wellbeing clinics
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Free fruit scheme
– Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
– Attendance Bonus (based on full attendance)
– Social events
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.