We are looking forward to re-opening the Inn in line with Government guidelines on 17th May 2021.
We are now searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team at The Wild Boar to help create enjoyable and memorable Lake District experiences for our guests.
Responsibilities of Housekeeper/ Room Attendant:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Keep bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries and other supplies
- Making beds and changing linens
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Keeping public areas clean and tidy
What we’re looking for in a Housekeeper/ Room Attendant:
- Experience cleaning
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Working quickly without compromising quality
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.