We are looking forward to re-opening the hotel in line with Government guidelines on 17th May 2021.
We are now searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team at The Midland to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for our guests at this iconic setting.
Responsibilities of a Restaurant & Banqueting General Assistant
- Meeting and greeting guests to ensure they receive a warm and friendly welcome.
- Providing an efficient and friendly service of food and beverages to the guests, whilst keeping the focus on attention to detail.
- To assist the Restaurant and Bar Management team to maintain the cleanliness and high standards within the department.
- To contribute to the development of the department by looking for dynamic opportunities for future improvements
Requirements of a Restaurant & Banqueting General Assistant
- A warm, friendly and enthusiastic personality
- A aim to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
- An eye to seek improvements on standards and service
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.