Cutting edge, City of London law firm seeking Residential Property Paralegal with at least 1 years’ experience to join thriving department, gain excellent exposure and deal with high quality work. The Firm This firm are innovative, cutting edge and dynamic. They have an excellent reputation and are commercially focussed and have a real entrepreneurial spirit running throughout the practice. Established over 15 years ago, the firm has grown year on year, and have exciting plans to continue organic and natural expansion.
They have a strong management/leadership team who will invest in you fully but ensure you have autonomy to establish yourself within your department. The firm does a lot of work Internationally: they house many Partners that have come from various communities, giving a lovely international flavour to the work that they do. They also have many different language speakers at the practice including Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Japanese, French, Spanish, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi. The practice also has close allegiances with other International firms, making them the first choice for HNW individuals with interests overseas.
The firm has a people-focussed culture, where they support, develop and nurture legal talent. This is well demonstrated by the number of home-grown Partners that they have. The practice stands at just over 30 staff. There is a lovely culture throughout the company with regular social events.
The Role The firm are seeking a Residential Property Paralegal with 1 years experience to join their City of London office. The Conveyancing department deals with high profile, HNW clients and the work is good quality with a focus on quality over quantity. The team deals with a range of matters, including: freehold and leasehold sales and acquisitions, transfer of equity, property refinancing, secured lending, gifts of property, lease extensions, residential development sales/acquisitions, tenancy agreements and more. This role will place you working alongside a Senior Solicitor.
* You will be a Residential Property Paralegal with at least 1 years’ experience
* You will have a good knowledge of residential property conveyancing
* You will be able to work independently and as part of a team
* You will be able to work independently when necessary
* You will have excellent attention to detail Salary & Benefits:
* You will receive a competitive salary
* The firm also promotes a healthy work-life balance This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Paralegal to join the City of London office of this growing and established firm. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Source: Cantonese Jobs | Indeed.co.uk