This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial & Residential Property Solicitor to gain excellent exposure and be given the opportunity to progress up the ranks with a leading law firm where quality and high value work runs through. The Firm This firm are innovative, cutting edge and dynamic. They have an excellent reputation and are commercially focussed and have a real entrepreneurial spirit running throughout the practice. Established over 15 years ago, the firm has grown year on year, and have exciting plans to continue organic and natural expansion.
They have a strong management/leadership team who will invest in you fully but ensure you have autonomy to establish yourself within your department. The firm does a lot of work Internationally: they house many Partners that have come from various communities, giving a lovely international flavour to the work that they do. They also have many different language speakers at the practice including Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Japanese, French, Spanish, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi. The practice also has close allegiances with other International firms, making them the first choice for HNW individuals with interests overseas.
The firm has a people-focussed culture, where they support, develop and nurture legal talent. This is well demonstrated by the number of home-grown Partners that they have. The practice stands at just over 30 staff. There is a lovely culture throughout the company with regular social events.
The Role The firm is seeking a Commercial & Residential Property Solicitor (Cantonese speaking) 2-5 PQE to join their City of London office. The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years PQE in commercial property with excellent technical knowledge and a keen interest and proven ability in business development as well as a pro-active approach to risk management. The successful candidate would be keen to progress and grow within the department. Career development opportunities are readily available given the correct approach.
You will be:
* Dealing with all aspect of commercial property
* Development work both for buyers and sellers
* Acting for borrowers in refinancing
* Granting and acquiring leases for Landlords and Tenants Requirements:
* You will be a Cantonese Speaking Property Solicitor 2 PQE
* Experience required in Commercial Property with some Residential experience as well if possible – residential experience is a bonus to the firm, not a prerequisite for your application.
* You will have strong technical knowledge
* You will be commercially minded and enjoy business development and marketing Salary & Benefits:
* You will receive a competitive salary with an excellent bonus structure
* The firm also promotes a healthy work-life balance This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Solicitor to join the City of London office of this growing and established firm. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Source: Cantonese Jobs | Indeed.co.uk