Website EDG Nursery
Minimum 1 year of post-qualified experience working in a Pre-school/Nursery Setting with 0-5 years old and demonstrate at least the following:
(a) Good working knowledge of the EarlyYears Foundation Stage and current Ofsted statutory guidance.
(b) Awareness and understanding of the regulations relating to early years education.
(c) Awareness of purposeful planning for children in childcare settings.
less experience will be considered as Nursery Assistant
1. No experience required but must demonstrate at least the following:
(a) Awareness of Early Years Foundation Stage.
(b) Willingness to undertake early years qualification.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING・Minimum level 3 qualification in Children and Young Peoples Workforce Early Years qualification．NVQ, NNEB or acceptance equivalent qualifications.
(must include baby module)
．Other training relevant to working in Childcare settings.
．First Aid, Health & Safety, Food, Hygiene, Safeguarding and any other training Certificates
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
1. Empathy and understanding of children.
2. Excellent verbal and communication skills with children and parents.
3. Ability to write reports and keep clear and accurate records.
4. IT skills (word & excel)
5. Calm and caring nature
6. Ability to work as part of a team
8. Ability to resolve conflicts amicably