*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours, for an agreed time period ***
We are now searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for our guests.
We have both full and part time positions available for this role.
Responsibilities for a Night Porter
- To maintain and uphold the security of the Hotel during the night.
- To uphold exceptionally high standards of cleanliness in the public areas.
- To provide excellent standards and quality of customer service at all times.
Requirements for a Night Porter
- An immaculate eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadline
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- A desire to be part of a winning team
- Getting a buzz out of looking after customers
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality
- An aim to exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
Benefits for a Night Porter
- Uniform provided
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary Health Club Membership for employee and family
- Discounts on rooms at English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
- Discounts on food and beverages at English Lakes restaurants
- English Lakes Gift Vouchers and annual awards lunch presentation
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.