Do you have a keen interest in sales and lettings within the property industry. Are you ambitious, professional and ready to be challenged. Do you have proven successful experience in sales and/or lettings, and can you speak Mandarin/Cantonese. The Job
* Sales & Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Isle of Dogs, London
* Monday to Thursday 9am – 6:30pm, Friday 9am – 6pm, every other Saturday 10am – 4pm
* 18,000 to 25,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience)
* OTE circa 35,000 to 45,000 per annum
* Full UK driving licence is essential The Company
* Award-winning, boutique Estate Agency
* Over 25 years of combined experience in sales and lettings of residential and commercial properties, land, property acquisition and residential developments
* Cover areas from East London to the Far East
* Pride themselves on their professionalism, local knowledge and constant commitment to provide clients with service of the highest quality The Role
* Dealing with sales and lettings sectors
* Registering applicants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Liaising with vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Negotiating and closing deals
* Canvassing of new properties
* Marketing and advertising properties Our clients require an organised and tenacious individual, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
You should have a high attention to detail and the willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Mandarin/Cantonese speaking candidates are ideal. Please only apply if you meet these criteria. Apply online and call us on Ref: 18856 ABOUT US LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients. The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first. If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of 100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook. Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Source: Cantonese Jobs | Indeed.co.uk