We are looking forward to re-opening the Inn in line with Government guidelines on 17th May 2021.
We are now searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team at The Wild Boar to help create enjoyable and memorable Lake District experiences for our guests.
You will join a successful local hotel group and benefit from numerous group benefits, including staff discounts, service awards and free meals while on duty.
*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours ***
Responsibilities of Kitchen Porter:
- Keep all kitchen work surfaces clean and sanitised
- Sweep and mop floors at the beginning and ending of shifts
- Wash cookware, utensils and cutlery in a timely manner
- Keep the food and supply storage areas clean and organised
- Oversee the disposal of waste and recycling
- Help with routine food prep tasks (such as peeling and chopping vegetables) when needed
What we’re looking for in a Kitchen Porter:
- A fast learner with an interest in kitchen work
- Good organisation skills
- The ability to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Patience and good work ethic
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented proof of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.