My Neighbours The Dumplings
Location: Hackney, London
As a small family-run business we are looking for an experienced Head Chef with a passion for food, people and hospitality to join our team and be a part of our creative process as we grow. We are open to new ideas and have a keen focus on the development of our team.
The Basic salary is £32445, total package including service charge is up to 38k.
- Work closely with the GM and wider team to deliver high quality food and service in a fast paced environment
- Lead the kitchen team to deliver high quality fresh dim sum dishes and dumplings ensuring consistency with brand standards
- Support, coach and motivate the kitchen team to develop in their skills and careers
- Work alongside the founder to create new dishes and expand our menu
- Opportunity to participate in monthly creative development sessions and skills sessions
- Full responsibility for the kitchen and service
- Maintain high standards of health and safety, food hygiene, portioning and waste control
- Experience of leading a team in a fast-paced kitchen and restaurant. Lots of small plates hitting the tables fast lots of fun and interaction
- Supportive and motivated manager who enjoys leading a team to succeed and grow
- Good eye for detail and, passion for freshly prepared food and upholding the brand standards
- Confident in taking ownership to achieve shared goals and targets
- Interest in asian cuisine and keen to learn more about our product, recipes, and process
- Passionate leader who is looking to develop and grow within their career sharing experinces and ideas with the team
- Training and development of your career
- Reasonable shift patterns and fair breaks
- An inclusive, creative environment both inside and outside the kitchen
- A hard working, friendly team!
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.