Hybrid with Work from home plus working in a co work space once a week or bi-weekly basis.
Purpose of the job:
This role will require an efficient individual looking for a dynamic, fast-pacing, and multi-national virtual working environment with an amazing corporate culture.
You will be supporting CEO & COO, as well as the executives of the Global Central team working virtually from US, UK, Spain, London, and Hong Kong. The EA will be the managing & acting as Gatekeeper for the CEO, COO and executives and require a great attention to details and strong communication skills.
- Organizing and managing travel, both domestic and international, including flights, cars and transfers, visa application and be on top of all the changing requirements for global travelling requirement including but not limited to covid-related travel requirement in all destinations and airlines by liaising with Travel Agent.
- Extensive and detail-oriented in coordinating & managing itineraries for travel, meeting & events.
- Extensive Diary management, providing itineraries and meeting management support in Microsoft Teams, and other digital platforms as we work remotely as a team.
- Supporting the CEO, COO and executives on all international assignments including but not limited to relocation, vendor sourcing, etc.
- Building key relationships and manage all communications to trouble shoot problems when necessary and coordinate effectively.
- Event organization & logistic arrangement, e.g., events, luncheon, workshop, meetings, trainings.
- Invoice & expenses management for CEO & COO in a digital system and maintain a tight control and approval matrix.
- IT coordination for the CEO, COO and Central team executives.
- Supporting the Global Operations Director with operational support and projects.
- Managing well-being training & programmes.
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
- 5-10 working experience from an international MNC environment is a must and understand the culture difference for our markets from China, India, Japan, Europe and UK.
- Advanced MS Office365 knowledge and hands on.
- Willing to learn, flexible and self-motivated.
- A team player, who is humble & with a warm character, and is confident in building relationships.
- Collaborative and be able to work with all levels of the staff within the organization and with our external sponsors / stakeholders.
- Agile, adaptive and maintain a high proactiveness on tasks both personal and professional, whilst always ensuring integrity and trust.
- Tech-savvy and a fast learner who is confident in learning new digital platform and solutions to support a remote working team.
Negotiable & depends on experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.