TG: @HKGERHERE Findagoodboss 特約空缺
We are looking for an experienced Cantonese-speaking caregiver to work either full-time, part-time or live in our client’s home in Queensway to assist a dementia elderly with daily tasks as agreed in the care plan. There will be other professional Cantonese speaking carers working in the daytime alongside the caregiver between 8 am to 6 or 7pm every day.
Your role would include helping the client with tasks such as:
– Essential support for personal hygiene
– Assisting with washing and dressing
– Meal preparation and feeding
– Prompting or administering medication
– Helping to mobilise with the help of another carer at home and assisting with gentle
– physiotherapy exercise
– Providing companionship to support emotional well-being
– Light Housekeeping
– Must be fluent in spoken Cantonese
– Experience working in a caregiver role. Ideally experience of taking care of dementia patient
– You must have a right to work in the UK
– Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to be paid for by the employer.
– Good references from current and former employers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.