Cutting edge, City of London law firm seeking Commercial Property Solicitor 2 PQE to join flourishing department, gain excellent exposure and deal with high quality work. The Firm This firm are innovative, cutting edge and dynamic. They have an excellent reputation and are commercially focussed and have a real entrepreneurial spirit running throughout the practice. Established over 15 years ago, the firm has grown year on year, and have exciting plans to continue organic and natural expansion.
They have a strong management/leadership team who will invest in you fully but ensure you have autonomy to establish yourself within your department. The firm does a lot of work Internationally: they house many Partners that have come from various communities, giving a lovely international flavour to the work that they do. They also have many different language speakers at the practice including Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Japanese, French, Spanish, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi. The practice also has close allegiances with other International firms, making them the first choice for HNW individuals with interests overseas.
The firm has a people-focussed culture, where they support, develop and nurture legal talent. This is well demonstrated by the number of home-grown Partners that they have. The practice stands at just over 30 staff. There is a lovely culture throughout the company with regular social events.
The Role The firm are seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor 2 PQE to join their City of London office. The successful candidate will have experience dealing in all aspects of commercial property, development work for buyers and sellers, acting for borrowers in refinancing, granting and acquiring leases for Landlords and Tenants. Any previous experience / knowledge in residential conveyancing would be desired, as well as an interest in business development and prior experience of working in a fast-paced environment. You will be dealing with a high quality of work and you will be working and learning alongside some top, Legal 500 ranked, Commercial Property Partners, giving you excellent exposure for your years of PQE.
* You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor 2 years PQE
* You will have a good knowledge of commercial property (residential would be beneficial)
* You will be able to work independently and as part of a team
* Experience of working in a CQS accredited firm is desirable
* You will have excellent attention to detail Salary & Benefits:
* You will receive a competitive salary
* The firm also promotes a healthy work-life balance This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join the City of London office of this growing and established firm. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Source: Cantonese Jobs | Indeed.co.uk