Cutting edge, City of London law firm seeking Commercial Property Paralegal to join flourishing department, gain excellent exposure and deal with high quality work. The Firm This firm are innovative, cutting edge and dynamic. They have an excellent reputation and are commercially focussed and have a real entrepreneurial spirit running throughout the practice. Established over 15 years ago, the firm has grown year on year, and have exciting plans to continue organic and natural expansion.
They have a strong management/leadership team who will invest in you fully but ensure you have autonomy to establish yourself within your department. The firm does a lot of work Internationally: they house many Partners that have come from various communities, giving a lovely international flavour to the work that they do. They also have many different language speakers at the practice including Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Japanese, French, Spanish, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi. The practice also has close allegiances with other International firms, making them the first choice for HNW individuals with interests overseas.
The firm has a people-focussed culture, where they support, develop and nurture legal talent. This is well demonstrated by the number of home-grown Partners that they have. The practice stands at just over 30 staff. There is a lovely culture throughout the company with regular social events.
The Role The firm are seeking a Commercial Property Paralegal to join their City of London office. The successful candidate will preferably have experience in both Commercial and Residential property, be able to work on their own with minimal supervision and work effectively and accurately in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple fee earners. You will gain further experience in other areas of the firm through their rotation system over time and a training contract is a strong possibility based on performance. Requirements:
* You will be educated to degree level
* You will have completed the LPC (desired)
* You will have knowledge of commercial property (residential would be beneficial)
* You will be able to work independently and as part of a team
* Experience of working in a CQS accredited firm is desirable
* You will have excellent attention to detail Salary & Benefits:
* You will receive a competitive salary
* The firm also promotes a healthy work-life balance This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Paralegal to join the City of London office of this growing and established firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Source: Cantonese Jobs | Indeed.co.uk