Now that we have re-opened Lancaster House in line with Government guidelines we are searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team to help create enjoyable and memorable experiences for our guests.
*** You will qualify for a new Enhanced Overtime Scheme. An additional £5 per hour for every hour worked above your standard contracted hours ***
This position is part-time and consists of 16 hours per week.
Responsibilities for Breakfast Cook
- To assist in controlling the Company’s central production facility, continually developing new ideas to entice customer participation.
- To ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained.
- To assist, train and develop all Company Employees in all areas of production, service and presentation of food.
Requirements for Breakfast Cook
- Must be flexible and have the facility to work early shifts.
- Attention to the smallest detail.
- A passion for hospitality.
- The ability to cope well under pressure.
- Have food hygiene knowledge.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview stage as part of our standard recruitment process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.