Sought after opportunities for Chinese speaking Supermarket Assistant Managers and Team Leaders in the heart of London. My client is well established supermarket with a multi site presence who have been in the business for over 50 years. They are now looking for a Deputy Managers and Store Managers to join the team who to drive the store’s operational objectives. Successful candidates: Will have strong people skills as well as retail experience with excellent communication / leadership skills.
* Assist in the management of 30 to 40 staff;
* Assist in the smooth running of the store;
* Assist in carrying out financial control and budgeting;
* Ensuring stock is managed as in line with the daily sales’ needs;
* Carrying out Health & Safety risk assessment on a regular basis;
* Developing local customer knowledge and competitor awareness;
* Overseeing the training for new starters
* Supporting fellow colleagues in all aspects when required. Requirements:
* Previous experience in a fast paced retail environment;
* Able to carry out hands on tasks;
* Excellent organisational and time management skills;
* Mandarin or Cantonese speaking- fluency: conversational If this exciting role is for you, please apply via the link or contact Akshi Kular on for more information. Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.